The Orgi’s Forest
The Orgi’s Forest, sited at the village of Lizaso, is an old forest witness of the primitive oakwoods of plain that former were abounding in these valleys. Thanks to the visits here proposed you will be able to enjoy their natural and landscape value.
– Guided visits in Orgi’s Forest along all the year round.
– Autoguided visits: possibility of acquiring the leaflet for the accomplishment of the walk.
– Thematic visits (ornithology, amphibians…)
– Mushrooms Park of Ultzama: visits to know the different kinds of mushrooms at the Valley of Ultzama.
– Visits to know the surroundings: if you want to take advantage of your stay at Ultzama, you can visit the surroundings -local path of Orgy (8,5km), or marshes of Leurtza- Let’s go!
– All visits offered here are realized by the equipment of professionals from Orgi, with specialized guides who will turn your stay… into a walk across the senses.
It is necessary to request reservation in advance (948305300 – 620955454); and here you have the link with their website: The Orgi’s Forest